Alcatel OneTouch 8030Y Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Flash is one way to tackle android the bootloop. For example, Alcatel OneTouch 8030Y that the problem occurs or malware virus, you can try this flash file stock rom as a solution to resolve it. Keep in mind for this flashing, data stored in the internal memory will be lost erased. So try to backup data before flashing done. Download official Alcatel OneTouch 8030Y firmware on the link below. Make sure your device is same with this firmware. Don’t forget to install Alcatel OneTouch 8030Y drivers before connect to flashtool. If failed to install, you need install manually from device manager.
With this Tutorial Alcatel OneTouch 8030Y Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Alcatel OneTouch 8030Y Forgot Password
- Alcatel OneTouch 8030Y Stuck on Logo
- Alcatel OneTouch 8030Y Forget Pattern
- Alcatel OneTouch 8030Y Bootloop
- Alcatel OneTouch 8030Y Soft Brick
- Alcatel OneTouch 8030Y Touch screen is not sensitive
- Alcatel OneTouch 8030Y Slow not responsive / Hang
- Alcatel OneTouch 8030Y Virus malware
- Alcatel OneTouch 8030Y Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Alcatel OneTouch 8030Y Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Alcatel OneTouch 8030Y often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom Alcatel_One_Touch_8030Y_2XALAP7_2XALAE7_2XALEG7_2XALIR7_MT6592.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Alcatel Pixi 4 5045X Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- ZTE Blade L3 Firmware Download and Flash via SP Flash Tool
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Alcatel OneTouch 8030Y firmware file and you will see “MT6592_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file Alcatel OneTouch 8030Y, then click “MT6592_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for Alcatel OneTouch 8030Y. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your Alcatel OneTouch 8030Y and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Alcatel OneTouch 8030Y will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash Alcatel OneTouch 8030Y Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK