Lenovo A2010A-T Flash File Download via SP Flash Tool
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Flash is one way to tackle android the bootloop. For example, Lenovo A2010A-T that the problem occurs or malware virus, you can try this Lenovo A2010A-T flash file stock rom as a solution to resolve it. Keep in mind for this flashing, data stored in the internal memory will be lost erased. So try to backup data before flashing done. Download official Lenovo A2010A-T firmware rom via Google Drive. Make sure your device and this firmware is the same version.
With this Tutorial Lenovo A2010A-T Flash File Download via Flash Tool you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A2010A-T Forgot Password
- Lenovo A2010A-T Stuck on Logo
- Lenovo A2010A-T Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A2010A-T Bootloop
- Lenovo A2010A-T Soft Brick
- Lenovo A2010A-T Touch screen is not sensitive
- Lenovo A2010A-T Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A2010A-T Virus malware
- Lenovo A2010A-T Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Lenovo A2010A-T Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Lenovo A2010A-T often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom Lenovo A2010A-T MT6735M_S255_151022_8G_ROW.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Lenovo K350T Flash File Download via SP Flash Tool
- Lenovo PHAB PB1-750P Flash File Download via QFIL Flash Tool
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A2010A-T flash file and you will see “MT6735M_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of flash file Lenovo A2010A-T, then click “MT6735M_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the flash file loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this rom for Lenovo A2010A-T. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A2010A-T and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A2010A-T will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A2010A-T Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK