Lenovo A2580 Flash File Download via SP Flash Tool
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
The best way to cope with android problems such as bootloop or hang because of the virus. You can try with Lenovo A2580 flash file. If that happens on your Lenovo A2580, you can try this flash. This will wipe all data in internal memory. Because it will replace with fresh Lenovo A2580 firmware stock rom without any problems. So before flashing on this Lenovo A2580, backup important data first to the PC or internal memory.
With this Tutorial Lenovo A2580 Flash File Download via Flash Tool you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A2580 Forgot Password
- Lenovo A2580 Stuck on Logo
- Lenovo A2580 Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A2580 Bootloop
- Lenovo A2580 Soft Brick
- Lenovo A2580 Touch screen is not sensitive
- Lenovo A2580 Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A2580 Virus malware
- Lenovo A2580 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Lenovo A2580 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Lenovo A2580 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom Lenovo A2580 MT6735_S240_1701052000_China_5.0.1.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Lenovo A858T Flash File Download via SP Flash Tool
- Lenovo A808T-i Flash File Download via Flash Tool
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A2580 flash file and you will see “MT6735_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of flash file Lenovo A2580, then click “MT6735_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the flash file loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this rom for Lenovo A2580. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A2580 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A2580 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A2580 Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK