Lenovo A288T Flash File Download via SPD Flash Tool
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
There are so many ways to solve the problem on Lenovo A288T, such as bootloop or slow down after installing the application. With this Lenovo A288T flash file, everything will be solved easily. The most important thing to do is to backup data stored in memory Lenovo A288T and replaced with fresh stock rom Lenovo A288T firmware. Because this flashing process will wipe all the data stored in it. You need to backup data before flash started.
With this Tutorial Lenovo A288T Flash File Download via SPD Flash Tool you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A288T Forgot Password
- Lenovo A288T Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A288T Stuck on Logo
- Lenovo A288T Bootloop
- Lenovo A288T Soft Brick
- Lenovo A288T Touch screen is not sensitive
- Lenovo A288T Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A288T due to Virus malware
- Lenovo A288T Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Lenovo A288T Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Lenovo A288T often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Firmware Lenovo A288T S161_120516_China_2.3.5_SPD.zip Stock Rom via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Driver SperadTrum via Google Drive
- SPD Upgrade Tool via Google Drive
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Lenovo A65 Flash File Download via SP Flash Tool
- Lenovo A298T Flash File Download via SPD Flash Tool
- First of all, Download all tools and likewise, firmware makes it in one folder.
- Extract the driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same with your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If the installation failed, therefore you need to install manually from the device manager.
- Download and extract the Lenovo A288T firmware, make you got .pac file in the folder.
- Install Spreadtrum flash tool and run the program.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the Spreadtrum flashtool, then find the .pac file where you extract the Lenovo A288T firmware. Wait for firmware file load in the app.
- Click Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- Click icon Play button if all is done.
- Turn off your Lenovo A288T device.
- Remove battery (just turn off your phone for non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
– If flash not start/working, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to SPD flashtool.
– If Volume Up nothing happens, try in contrast using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if Lenovo A288T driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from SPD Flash Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your Lenovo A288T if Passed message showing up.
- Booting on the first time after flash, maybe will take 5-10 minutes even more. Just wait until entering wizard menu.
- Finally, Flash Lenovo A288T firmware done.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK