Lenovo A298T Flash File Download via SPD Flash Tool
To solve or fix the Lenovo A298T android problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this Lenovo A298T flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Lenovo A298T problem with fresh or new. Just remember before flashing is backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash finished, the data will be wipe and lost. Download Lenovo A298T firmware via Google Drive on the link below. Make sure your device and this firmware is the same version.
With this Tutorial Lenovo A298T Firmware Download and Flash via SPD Flash Tool you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A298T Forgot Password
- Lenovo A298T Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A298T Stuck on Logo
- Lenovo A298T Bootloop
- Lenovo A298T Soft Brick
- Lenovo A298T Touch screen is not sensitive
- Lenovo A298T Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A298T due to Virus malware
- Lenovo A298T Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Lenovo A298T Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Lenovo A298T often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Firmware Lenovo A298t MocorDroid2.3.5.W12.17_China_2.3.5_SPD.zip Stock Rom via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Driver SperadTrum via Google Drive
- SPD Upgrade Tool via Google Drive
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Lenovo K8 Note XT1902-3 Flash File Download via SP Flash Tool
- Lenovo A536 Flash File Download via SP Flash Tool
- First of all, Download all tools and likewise, firmware makes it in one folder.
- Extract the driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same with your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If the installation failed, therefore you need to install manually from the device manager.
- Download and extract the Lenovo A298T firmware, make you got .pac file in the folder.
- Install Spreadtrum flash tool and run the program.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the Spreadtrum flashtool, then find the .pac file where you extract the Lenovo A298T firmware. Wait for firmware file load in the app.
- Click Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- Click icon Play button if all is done.
- Turn off your Lenovo A298T device.
- Remove battery (just turn off your phone for non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
– If flash not start/working, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to SPD flashtool.
– If Volume Up nothing happens, try in contrast using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if Lenovo A298T driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from SPD Flash Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your Lenovo A298T if Passed message showing up.
- Booting on the first time after flash, maybe will take 5-10 minutes even more. Just wait until entering wizard menu.
- Finally, Flash Lenovo A298T firmware done.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK