Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example it happened on your Lenovo A3690, you can try to flash with this file rom, to solve the problem. With a flawed Lenovo A3690 flash will come back to fresh and normal again. Because the firmware that has been replace with Lenovo A3690 Flash File stock rom fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory. Download stock rom Lenovo A3690 firmware via Google Drive.
With this Tutorial Lenovo A3690 Flash File Download via Flash Tool you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A3690 Forgot Password
- Lenovo A3690 Stuck on Logo
- Lenovo A3690 Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A3690 Bootloop
- Lenovo A3690 Soft Brick
- Lenovo A3690 Touch screen is not sensitive
- Lenovo A3690 Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A3690 Virus malware
- Lenovo A3690 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Lenovo A3690 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Lenovo A3690 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom Lenovo A3690 MT6735M_S019_5.1.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive – Only for Lenovo A3690
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Lenovo Vibe K4 Note A7010A48 Flash File Download via SP Flash Tool
- Lenovo IdeaPad A7-10F Flash File Download via SP Flash Tool
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A3690 flash file and you will see “MT6735M_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of flash file Lenovo A3690, then click “MT6735M_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the flash file loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this rom for Lenovo A3690. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A3690 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A3690 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A3690 Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.