Lenovo A536 Flash File Download via SP Flash Tool
Using this method will overcome Lenovo A536 which is problematic like bootloop or hang and slow. Because this Lenovo A536 flash file will replace the damaged system files to fresh again without error. Before flashing in try backup data stored in the internal memory first. Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock rom Lenovo A536 firmware will feel as fresh as new. Download official Lenovo A536 firmware file via Google Drive
With this Tutorial Lenovo A536 Flash File Download via Flash Tool you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A536 Forgot Password
- Lenovo A536 Stuck on Logo
- Lenovo A536 Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A536 Bootloop
- Lenovo A536 Soft Brick
- Lenovo A536 Touch screen is not sensitive
- Lenovo A536 Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A536 Virus malware
- Lenovo A536 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Lenovo A536 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Lenovo A536 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom Lenovo A536 S152_MT6582_20150817 FT5.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Lenovo A2010A-T Flash File Download via SP Flash Tool
- Lenovo K350T Flash File Download via SP Flash Tool
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A536 flash file and you will see “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of flash file Lenovo A536, then click “MT6582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the flash file loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this rom for Lenovo A536. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A536 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A536 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A536 Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK