Lenovo A536S Flash File Download via SP Flash Tool
Flash is a way to overcome various problems that occur on Lenovo A536S. Because by this Lenovo A536S flash file, which error like bootloop or malware virus can be overcome and return to normal without any constraints. Flashing is very useful to restore your troubled android. Because of how this flash will replace the Lenovo A536S firmware problem with fresh stock rom without error.
With this Tutorial Lenovo A536S Flash File Download via Flash Tool you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A536S Forgot Password
- Lenovo A536S Stuck on Logo
- Lenovo A536S Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A536S Bootloop
- Lenovo A536S Soft Brick
- Lenovo A536S Touch screen is not sensitive
- Lenovo A536S Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A536S Virus malware
- Lenovo A536S Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Lenovo A536S Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Lenovo A536S often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom Lenovo A536S MT6582_150423.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive – Only for Lenovo A536S
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Lenovo A858 Flash File Download via SP Flash Tool
- Lenovo A3690 Flash File Download via SP Flash Tool
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A536S flash file and you will see “MT67582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of flash file Lenovo A536S, then click “MT67582_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the flash file loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this rom for Lenovo A536S. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A536S and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A536S will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A536S Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.