Lenovo A5860 Flash File Download via SP Flash Tool
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your Lenovo A5860. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with Lenovo A5860 flash file. With this flashing method, the troubled Lenovo A5860 will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with a fresh Lenovo A5860 firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android Lenovo A5860 will be wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts.
With this Tutorial Lenovo A5860 Flash File Download via Flash Tool you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A5860 Forgot Password
- Lenovo A5860 Stuck on Logo
- Lenovo A5860 Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A5860 Bootloop
- Lenovo A5860 Soft Brick
- Lenovo A5860 Touch screen is not sensitive
- Lenovo A5860 Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A5860 Virus malware
- Lenovo A5860 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Lenovo A5860 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Lenovo A5860 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom Lenovo_A5860_MT6735M_S160_150330_8G_CMCC_China_5.1.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Lenovo S720i Flash File Download via SP Flash Tool
- Lenovo A2580 Flash File Download via SP Flash Tool
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A5860 flash file and you will see “MT6735M_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of flash file Lenovo A5860, then click “MT6735M_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the flash file loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this rom for Lenovo A5860. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A5860 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A5860 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A5860 Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK