Lenovo A65 Flash File Download via SP Flash Tool
This Lenovo A65 flash file stock rom tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Lenovo A65. As an example if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Lenovo A65 software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because with this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced with new firmware file. Download Lenovo A65 firmware on the middle post. Don’t forget to install the Lenovo A65 driver first before flash.
With this Tutorial Lenovo A65 Flash File Download via Flash Tool you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A65 Forgot Password
- Lenovo A65 Stuck on Logo
- Lenovo A65 Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A65 Bootloop
- Lenovo A65 Soft Brick
- Lenovo A65 Touch screen is not sensitive
- Lenovo A65 Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A65 Virus malware
- Lenovo A65 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Lenovo A65 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Lenovo A65 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom Lenovo A65 MT6573_S236_120615_China_2.3.5.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Lenovo A298T Flash File Download via SPD Flash Tool
- Lenovo K8 Note XT1902-3 Flash File Download via SP Flash Tool
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A65 flash file and you will see “MT6573_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of flash file Lenovo A65, then click “MT6573_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the flash file loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this rom for Lenovo A65. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A65 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A65 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A65 Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK