Lenovo A690 Flash File
With this Lenovo A690 flash file stock rom, an android that has problems like bootloop or forgot password will be easy to overcome. If it happens to your Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 5010X, you can try this Lenovo A690 flash mode to solve it. Get official stock rom Lenovo A690 firmware via google drive. The need to remember is after flashing Lenovo A690 is done, the data stored in the internal memory will be erased. So always backup the data first before execution flash file. Because this way will replace the damaged system files or errors become fresh or normal again.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo A690 Flash File using SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A690 Forgot Password
- Lenovo A690 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A690 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo A690 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools to Flashing Lenovo A690 Flash File
- Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if scatter file not loaded correctly. Get SP Flash Tool V3)
- USB Cable Data
- Get Stock Rom Lenovo A690 S011_MT6575_20121130 FT5.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive – Only for Lenovo A690
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: Lenovo S920 Flash File
How to Flash Lenovo A690 Flash File using SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A690 flash file and you will see “MT6575_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open the Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of flash file Lenovo A690, then click “MT6575_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the flash file loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this rom for Lenovo A690. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A690 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A690 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A690 Firmware DONE.
Read Also: Lenovo P700I Firmware File
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.