Lenovo A808T-i Flash File Download via Flash Tool
This Lenovo A808T-i flash file stock rom tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Lenovo A808T-i. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Lenovo A808T-i software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because with this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced with new firmware file. Download Lenovo A808T-i firmware on the middle post. Don’t forget to install the Lenovo A808T-idriver first before flash. When flash won’t start, you need to unlock the device. Visit the link above this article and follow the step how to unlock Lenovo A808T-i.
With this Tutorial Lenovo A808T-i Flash File Download via Flash Tool you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A808T-i Forgot Password
- Lenovo A808T-i Stuck on Logo
- Lenovo A808T-i Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A808T-i Bootloop
- Lenovo A808T-i Soft Brick
- Lenovo A808T-i Touch screen is not sensitive
- Lenovo A808T-i Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A808T-i Virus malware
- Lenovo A808T-i Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Lenovo A808T-i Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Lenovo A808T-i often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom Lenovo A808T-i Firmware Flash File via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G531H Flash File Download via Odin
- Samsung Galaxy S5 New Edition SM-G903M Flash File Download via Odin
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A808T-i flash file and you will see “MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file Lenovo A808T-i, then click “MT6737M_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for Lenovo A808T-i. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A808T-i and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A808T-i will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A808T-i Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK