Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your Lenovo A858. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with Lenovo A858 flash file. With this flashing method, the troubled Lenovo A858 will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with a fresh firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android Lenovo A858 will be wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts. Download stock rom Lenovo A858 firmware via Google Drive.
With this Tutorial Lenovo A858 Flash File Download via Flash Tool you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A858 Forgot Password
- Lenovo A858 Stuck on Logo
- Lenovo A858 Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A858 Bootloop
- Lenovo A858 Soft Brick
- Lenovo A858 Touch screen is not sensitive
- Lenovo A858 Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A858 Virus malware
- Lenovo A858 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Lenovo A858 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Lenovo A858 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom Lenovo A858 MT6752_S211_141210.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive – Only for Lenovo A858
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Lenovo A3690 Flash File Download via SP Flash Tool
- Lenovo Vibe K4 Note A7010A48 Flash File Download via SP Flash Tool
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A858 flash file and you will see “MT6752_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of flash file Lenovo A858, then click “MT6752_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the flash file loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this rom for Lenovo A858. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A858 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A858 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A858 Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.