Lenovo A858T Flash File Download via SP Flash Tool
There are so many ways to solve the problem on Lenovo A858T, such as bootloop or slow down after installing the application. With this Lenovo A858T flash file, everything will be solved easily. The most important thing to do is to backup data stored in memory Lenovo A858T and replaced with fresh stock rom Lenovo A858T firmware. Because this flashing process will wipe all the data stored in it. You need to backup data before flash started. Download official Lenovo A858T firmware via Google Drive.
With this Tutorial Lenovo A858T Flash File Download via Flash Tool you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo A858T Forgot Password
- Lenovo A858T Stuck on Logo
- Lenovo A858T Forget Pattern
- Lenovo A858T Bootloop
- Lenovo A858T Soft Brick
- Lenovo A858T Touch screen is not sensitive
- Lenovo A858T Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo A858T Virus malware
- Lenovo A858T Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Lenovo A858T Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Lenovo A858T often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom Lenovo A858T MT6752_S233_1612311800_China_4.4.4.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Lenovo A808T-i Flash File Download via Flash Tool
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G531H Flash File Download via Odin
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo A858T flash file and you will see “MT6752_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of flash file Lenovo A858T, then click “MT6752_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the flash file loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this rom for Lenovo A858T. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo A858T and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo A858T will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo A858T Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK