There are so many ways to solve the problem on Lenovo IdeaPad A7-10F, such as bootloop or slow down after installing the application. With this Lenovo IdeaPad A7-10F flash file, everything will solved easily. The most important thing to do is to backup data stored in memory Lenovo IdeaPad A7-10F and replaced with fresh stock rom Lenovo IdeaPad A7-10F firmware. Because this flashing process will wipe all the data stored in it. You need to backup data before flash started.
With this Tutorial Lenovo IdeaPad A7-10F Flash File Download via Flash Tool you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo IdeaPad A7-10F Forgot Password
- Lenovo IdeaPad A7-10F Stuck on Logo
- Lenovo IdeaPad A7-10F Forget Pattern
- Lenovo IdeaPad A7-10F Bootloop
- Lenovo IdeaPad A7-10F Soft Brick
- Lenovo IdeaPad A7-10F Touch screen is not sensitive
- Lenovo IdeaPad A7-10F Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo IdeaPad A7-10F Virus malware
- Lenovo IdeaPad A7-10F Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Lenovo IdeaPad A7-10F Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Lenovo IdeaPad A7-10F often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom Lenovo IdeaPad A7-10F MT8127_20150322.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive – Only for Lenovo IdeaPad A7-10F
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Lenovo S1 A40 ROW Flash File Download via SP Flash Tool
- Lenovo Vibe P1M P1ma40 Flash File Download via SP Flash Tool
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo IdeaPad A7-10F flash file and you will see “MT8127_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of flash file Lenovo IdeaPad A7-10F, then click “MT8127_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the flash file loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this rom for Lenovo IdeaPad A7-10F. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo IdeaPad A7-10F and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo IdeaPad A7-10F will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo IdeaPad A7-10F Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.