Lenovo S720i Flash File Download via SP Flash Tool
Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example it happened on your Lenovo S720i, you can try to flash with this file rom, to solve the problem. With a flawed Lenovo S720i flash will come back to fresh and normal again. Because the firmware that has been replaced with Lenovo S720i Flash File stock rom fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory. Download official Lenovo S720i firmware file via Google Drive. Make sure your device and this firmware is the same version.
With this Tutorial Lenovo S720i Flash File Download via Flash Tool you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo S720i Forgot Password
- Lenovo S720i Stuck on Logo
- Lenovo S720i Forget Pattern
- Lenovo S720i Bootloop
- Lenovo S720i Soft Brick
- Lenovo S720i Touch screen is not sensitive
- Lenovo S720i Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo S720i Virus malware
- Lenovo S720i Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Lenovo S720i Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Lenovo S720i often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom Lenovo S720i MT6577_S116_130322_China_4.1.1.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Lenovo A2580 Flash File Download via SP Flash Tool
- Lenovo A858T Flash File Download via SP Flash Tool
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo S720i flash file and you will see “MT6577_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of flash file Lenovo S720i, then click “MT6577_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the flash file loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this rom for Lenovo S720i. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo S720i and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo S720i will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo S720i Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK