Lenovo S920 Flash File
This stock rom Lenovo S920 flash file tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Lenovo S920. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Lenovo S920 software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because with this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced with new Lenovo S920 firmware file.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo S920 Flash File using SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo S920 Forgot Password
- Lenovo S920 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo S920 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo S920 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools to Flashing Lenovo S920 Flash File
- Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if scatter file not loaded correctly. Get SP Flash Tool V3)
- USB Cable Data
- Get Stock Rom Lenovo S920 MT6589_8G_S221 150119 FT5.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive – Only for Lenovo S920
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: Lenovo P700I Firmware File
How to Flash Lenovo S920 Flash File using SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo S920 flash file and you will see “MT6589_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open the Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of flash file Lenovo S920, then click “MT6589_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the flash file loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this rom for Lenovo S920. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo S920 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo S920 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo S920 Firmware DONE.
Read Also: Lenovo A590 Firmware File
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.