Lenovo S960 Flash File
Flash is one way to tackle android the bootloop. For example, Lenovo S960 that the problem occurs or malware virus, you can try this Lenovo S960 flash file stock ROM as a solution to resolve it. You can download Lenovo S960 firmware file via google drive from the link below. Keep in mind for this flashing, data stored in the internal memory will be lost erased. So try to backup data before flashing done.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Lenovo S960 Flash File using SP Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo S960 Forgot Password
- Lenovo S960 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Lenovo S960 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Lenovo S960 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools to Flashing Lenovo S960 Flash File
- Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Flash Tool V5 Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if scatter file not loaded correctly. Get SP Flash Tool V3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download stock ROM Lenovo S960 MT6589_S133_131118 FT5.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive – Only for Lenovo S960
- Password ZIP:
Read Also: Lenovo A690 Flash File
How to Flash Lenovo S960 Flash File using SP Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo S960 flash file and you will see “MT6589_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open the Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of flash file Lenovo S960, then click “MT6589_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the flash file loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this ROM for Lenovo S960. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo S960 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo S960 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo S960 Firmware DONE.
Read Also: Lenovo S920 Flash File
- When the device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.