Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC Flash File Download via SP Flash Tool
Flash is one way to solve problems with android. If the Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC flash file to solve the problem. This will replace the system that is corrupted with fresh Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC firmware flash file stock rom. But data stored in internal memory will also be wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC . Before downloading this firmware, make sure your device is same with this Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC firmware.
With this Tutorial Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC Flash File Download via Flash Tool you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC Forgot Password
- Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC Stuck on Logo
- Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC Forget Pattern
- Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC Bootloop
- Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC Soft Brick
- Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC Touch screen is not sensitive
- Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC Slow not responsive / Hang
- Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC Virus malware
- Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Stock Rom Lenovo A10-70LC MT6752_S0016_150423_PRC_China_4.4.4.zip Firmware Flash File via Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Download Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when the device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Lenovo TB3-710F Flash File Download via SP Flash Tool
- Lenovo A5860 Flash File Download via SP Flash Tool
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC flash file and you will see “MT6752_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on Scatter-loading, then open the folder of flash file Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC, then click “MT6752_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the flash file loaded.
- Uncheck on Preloader file when you not sure this rom for Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select Download Only mode, then click the Download button.
- Now Turn off your Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press Volume Up and connect the device to PC (press Volume Down when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug the cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until entering the wizard menu.
- Flash Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70LC Firmware DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before reflashing.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK