MyPhone My35 Flash File via SP Flash Tool
Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your MyPhone My35. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with MyPhone My35 this flash file. With this flashing method, the troubled MyPhone My35will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with a fresh firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android MyPhone My35will be wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts.
With this Tutorial “MyPhone My35 Flash File via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- MyPhone My35 Forgot Password
- MyPhone My35 Forget Pattern
- MyPhone My35 Bootloop
- MyPhone My35 Soft Brick
- MyPhone My35 Touch screen is not sensitive
- MyPhone My35 Slow not responsive / Hang
- MyPhone My35 Virus malware
- MyPhone My35 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- MyPhone My35 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- MyPhone My35 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Firmware Stock Rom MyPhone My35 Flash File Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract MyPhone My35 firmware file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file MyPhone My35, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for MyPhone My35. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your MyPhone My35 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash MyPhone My35 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK