MyPhone My802 Flash File via SP Flash Tool
Unlock Phone, When device is LOCKED Click Here
To solve or fix the MyPhone My802 android problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system MyPhone My802problem with fresh or new. Just remember before flashing is backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash finished, the data will be wipe and lost.
With this Tutorial “MyPhone My802 Flash File via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- MyPhone My802 Forgot Password
- MyPhone My802 Forget Pattern
- MyPhone My802 Bootloop
- MyPhone My802 Soft Brick
- MyPhone My802 Touch screen is not sensitive
- MyPhone My802 Slow not responsive / Hang
- MyPhone My802 Virus malware
- MyPhone My802 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- MyPhone My802 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- MyPhone My802 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Firmware Stock Rom MyPhone My802 Flash File Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract MyPhone My802 firmware file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file MyPhone My802, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for MyPhone My802. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your MyPhone My802 and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash MyPhone My802 will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK