MyPhone My96 DTV Flash File via SP Flash Tool
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example it happened on your MyPhone My96 DTV, you can try to flash with this file rom, to solve the problem. With a flawed MyPhone My96 DTV flash will come back to fresh and normal again. Because the firmware that has been replace with MyPhone My96 DTV Flash File stock rom fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory.
With this Tutorial “MyPhone My96 DTV Flash File via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- MyPhone My96 DTV Forgot Password
- MyPhone My96 DTV Forget Pattern
- MyPhone My96 DTV Bootloop
- MyPhone My96 DTV Soft Brick
- MyPhone My96 DTV Touch screen is not sensitive
- MyPhone My96 DTV Slow not responsive / Hang
- MyPhone My96 DTV Virus malware
- MyPhone My96 DTV Unfortunately messages has stopped
- MyPhone My96 DTV Unfortunately the app has stopped
- MyPhone My96 DTV often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Firmware Stock Rom MyPhone My96 DTV Flash File Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract MyPhone My96 DTV firmware file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file MyPhone My96 DTV, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for MyPhone My96 DTV. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your MyPhone My96 DTV and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash MyPhone My96 DTV will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK