MyPhone Q smart III Flash File via SP Flash Tool
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
The best way to cope with android problems such as bootloop or hang because of the virus. You can try with MyPhone Q smart III flash file. If that happens on your MyPhone Q smart III, you can try this flash. This will wipe all data in internal memory. Because it will replace with fresh firmware stock rom without any problems. So before flashing on this MyPhone Q smart III, backup important data first to the PC or internal memory.
With this Tutorial “MyPhone Q smart III Flash File via SP Flash Tool” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- MyPhone Q smart III Forgot Password
- MyPhone Q smart III Forget Pattern
- MyPhone Q smart III Bootloop
- MyPhone Q smart III Soft Brick
- MyPhone Q smart III Touch screen is not sensitive
- MyPhone Q smart III Slow not responsive / Hang
- MyPhone Q smart III Virus malware
- MyPhone Q smart III Unfortunately messages has stopped
- MyPhone Q smart III Unfortunately the app has stopped
- MyPhone Q smart III often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Firmware Stock Rom MyPhone Q smart III Flash File Google Drive
- Password ZIP:
- Driver MTK Google Drive
- Driver USB VCOM Google Drive (install it when flash won’t running)
- Driver CDC Installer (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Driver Lenovo (Optional, install it when device can’t detect on PC)
- Flashtool Google Drive (Use Flash Tool V3, if can’t load scatter file. Download SP Flash Tool 3)
- USB Cable Data
- Download and extract the .zip file.
- Extract MyPhone Q smart III firmware file and you will see “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Install driver.
- Install and open Flash Tool application.
- Click on “Scatter-loading“, then open the folder of flash file MyPhone Q smart III, then click “MTxxxx_Android_scatter.txt“.
- Wait until the file loaded.
- Uncheck on “Preloader” file when you not sure this rom for MyPhone Q smart III. This will prevent from hard brick.
- Make sure to select “Download Only” mode, then click “Download” button.
- Now Turn off your MyPhone Q smart III and remove the battery (for non-removable battery, just need to turn off the device).
- Press “Volume Up” and connect the device to PC (press “Volume Down” when flash not running, unplug the cable before reconnect and repeat the steps above).
- Flash MyPhone Q smart III will run automatically.
- Wait until flashing finished with green notify.
- Unplug cable and turn on your device.
- First booting process will take 10-15 minutes, so just wait until enter the wizard menu.
- Flash DONE.
- When device can’t detect on PC, try to reinstall the driver (optional drivers).
- When flashing won’t running on “Download Only” mode, change with “Firmware Upgrade” mode, disconnect the device before re flash.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK