Advan S35H Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan S35H Firmware via SPD Flash Tool? Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example, it happened on your Advan, you can try to flash with this firmware file ROM, to solve the problem. With a flawed Advan S35H flash will come back to fresh and normal again.
Because the firmware that has been replaced with Advan S35H flash file stock ROM fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Firmware Advan S35H via SPD Flash Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Advan Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Advan S35H Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Advan S35H Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Advan hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Advan S35G via SPD Tool
Tools and Firmware Download
- Spreadtrum Driver
- SPD Flash Tool
- WriteIME Tool (optional, use it if IMEI invalid)
- Download firmware Advan S35H WG3589_S35H_SP7715_Flash512 256_4.4.2_20150811.zip stock ROM via Mediafire
Read Also: Flash Firmware Advan S35D
How to Flash Advan S35H Firmware via SPD Flash Tool
- First of all, get all the tools and extract the .zip file into one folder.
- Extract the Spreadtrum driver .zip and click “Install this driver software anyway“, make sure the driver same as your OS 32 bit or 64 bit.
- If the installation failed, you need to install it manually from the device manager.
- Download and extract the Advan S35H flash file firmware, make you got a .pac file in the folder.
- Install the SPD Upgrade Tool and run the flash tool.
- Click icon Gear 1 on the SPD flash tool, then find the .pac file where you extract the firmware. Wait for the firmware file to load on the table list.
- Click on menu Gear 2 and Setting Bautrate to 921600 or leave it on default.
- When all is done, click the Play button.
- Turn off your Advan S35H device.
- Remove the battery (just turn off your phone for a non-removable battery) and hold Volume Up and connect to the PC with cable data.
- If flash is working, release the button volume and flash will run.
– If flashing does not starts/work, unplug the cable then remove the battery and reconnect it. Don’t forget to hold Volume Up, this will detect your device to SPD flash tool.
– If Volume Up nothing happens, try using Bottom Volume.
- Flashing will run automatically if the driver installed correctly.
- Wait until flash finished and show the Passed message from SPD Flash Tool.
- Unplug the cable data and turn on your Advan S35H if the Passed message showing up.
- Finally, flash Advan S35H stock ROM firmware via SPD flash tool is done.
Read Also: Advan S35A Firmware
You also can flash Advan S35H via Research Download Tool, with the same firmware and method.