Advan S4H Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan S4H Firmware via DFU Flash Tool? This flash file stock ROM tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Advan S4H. As an example, if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Advan software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced it with a new Advan S4H firmware file.
With this tutorial How to flash Firmware Advan S4H via DFU Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Advan Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Advan S4H Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Advan S4H Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan often restarts itself
- And other errors
Read Also: How to Flash Advan S4G Firmware via SP Flash Tool
Tools and Firmware Download
- Broadcom USB Driver please follow this tutorial on how to install the USB Driver?
- DFU Tool
- Download Stock ROM Advan S4H WG4025_S4H_BCM23550_A30_Flash8 1_4.4.2_20141202.zip via Mediafire
Read Also: Flash Advan S4F
How to Flash Advan S4H via DFU Tool
- First of all, get all tools and extract them into one folder.
- Install the USB Driver manually from the device manager,
- Turn off your phone.
- Extract the Advan S4H firmware.
- Open the DFU Tool.
- After DFU launched, click on the Browse menu.
- Now, find where you extract the firmware.
- Wait until all files loaded on the DFU.
- Once all files added successfully, now press the Download button.
- Click Start to begin flashing.
- Now, connect your phone with a USB cable and make sure your phone is turned off.
- After connecting your device to the computer, Press the Volume UP or Down Button on your device so that the Broadcom Download Firmware utility (DFU) can detect it.
- Flash will start automatically after your phone detected.
- Wait until flashing complete.
- The finished message will appear, once flashing is completed.
- Disconnect your phone and wait for the phone to booting.
- Flash Advan S4H via DFU Tool is finished.
You can follow this tutorial with full images on How to flash Android using DFU Tool? You can also flash with this firmware using Broadcom Flash Tool.
Read Also: Firmware Advan S4C
With this tutorial on How to Flash Advan S4H Firmware via DFU, you will get a fresh ROM without errors.