Advan S50 4G Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan S50 4G Firmware via Flash Tool YGDP? To solve or fix the Advan S50 4G android problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Advan S50 4G problem with fresh or new. Just remember before flash is backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash finished, the data will be wipe and lost.
Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock ROM firmware Advan S50 4G will feel as fresh as new.
With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Advan S50 4G via Flash Tool YGDP can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Advan S50 4G Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Advan Stuck at Logo
- Blank screen
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Advan S50 4G only vibrate
- Due to a malware virus
- Advan S50 4G failed booting
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Advan Firmware
- YGDP Flash Tool
- USB Driver Setup YGDP
- BACKUP DATA before flash
- Download firmware Advan S50 4G SC9850KL_V1.0_20180614_8.1_CPB.zip stock ROM via Mediafire
Real Also: Flash Firmware Samsung Tab A 2019
How to Flash Advan S50 4G Firmware via Flash Tool YGDP
- First, download all tools and firmware of Advan S50 4G.
- Install the driver and make sure Advan was detected with your PC.
- Disconnect the device and run the Flash Tool YGDP.
- Extract the firmware and make sure you see the CPB file.
- Select Assembly, if the application asks password just enter 369 or 9527.
- Next, click on Config menus, and open the firmware.
- Now, click Browse and find the Advan S50 4G firmware where you extracted.
- Find and Open the CPB file.
- Wait until the firmware loaded into YGDP.
- Next, click Apply.
- After back to the main menu YGDP, now turn off your Advan and keep the battery (ignore if your phone is a non-removable battery).
- Connect your Advan S50 4G with USB cable data and press Volume UP while connecting to PC.
* For some device, press Volume Down, if still failed, now remove the battery (for removable battery) and put it again. And repeat step 7, but now using Volume Down.
- If the device detected on YGPD, click Start to start flashing Advan S50 4G.
- Now flash will start and wait until finish.
- Flashing will take 5-15 minutes.
- If flash success, you will get a notification Upgrade Successful with Green color under the Start button.
- Flash Advan S50 4G finishes.
Next, we will update you on How to Flash Advan S50 4G Firmware Without PC.
Read Also: Samsung Tab S6 Lite Flash File via Odin