Advan T2G Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Advan T2G Firmware via Rockchip Batch Tool? To solve or fix the Advan android problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Advan T2G problem with fresh or new. Just remember before the flashing is backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash finished, the data will be wipe and lost.
Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock ROM firmware, Advan will feel as fresh as new.
With this tutorial How to flash Advan T2G Firmware via Batch Tool, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Advan T2G Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Advan often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- Firmware Stock Rom T2G_RK3126_ADVAN_F408C_VER1.1_4.4.4_20151120.rar Mediafire
- RockChip Batch Tool Google Drive will download automatically
- Driver RockChip Assitant
Read Also: Flash Advan T2Ci
How to Flash Advan T2G Firmware via RockChip Batch Tool
- Install RockChip Batch Tool.
- Install RockChip Driver Assistant.
- Extract the firmware.
- Connect the device to your PC, use this method:
Turn off Advan T2G > connect using USB Cable and pressing Volume Up.
- Open the RK Batch Tool with run as administrator mode.
- Your phone will detect on the tab number if the driver installed correctly.
- Now, click on the “…” symbol, or press the Browse button and find the firmware where you extracted.
- Press the Upgrade button to start flashing the Advan T2G firmware.
- Wait until you get a Success message.
- Now unplug your USB cable and try to turn on your phone.
- You may need to take a minute to boot into the wizard menu.
- Finally, flash Advan T2G is done.
You can follow this tutorial How to use RockChip Batch Tool with a full image by androidmtk.com.
Read Also: Firmware Advan T2C
With this tutorial on How to Flash Advan T2G Firmware via RockChip Batch Tool, you will get a fresh ROM without errors.