Firmware Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500S
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
With this Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500S flash file stock rom, the android that has problems like bootloop or forgot password will be easy to overcome. If it happens to your Samsung SM-A500S, you can try this Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500S flash mode to solve it. The need to remember is after flashing Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500S is done, the data stored in the internal memory will be erased. So always backup the data first before execution flash file. Because this way will replace the damaged system files or errors become fresh or normal again. Download official firmware Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500S stock rom via updato.
With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500S via Odin can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500S Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- low not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500S often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools for Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500S
- Download Firmware File Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500S Stock Rom, Only for Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500S
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable recommended using original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows recommended Win 7
How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500S via Odin
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all the materials downloaded, move it to one folder.
- Extract the Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500S flash file firmware with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install the Samsung driver and make sure your device is detected by the computer.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500S.
- Then go to Download Mode, with press caption and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” simultaneously, you will see “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When the device is connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If inside the extracted folder there is a file other than “AP“, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flash Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500S.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500S will reboot the system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
If booting more than 10 minutes, you should wipe manual through recovery, turn off your Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500S, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).