Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to flash Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M Firmware? Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example it happened on your Samsung, you can try to flash with this firmware Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M ROM, to solve the problem. With a flawed Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M flash will come back to fresh and normal again. Because of the Samsung SM-G850M firmware that has been replaced with stock ROM fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory.
With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M via Odin can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M Stuck at Logo
- Blank screen
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M only vibrate
- Due to a malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M Firmware Download
- Download flash file Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M stock ROM firmware, Only for Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable recommended using original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows recommended Win 7
- Stuck on FRP? Try this way How to Bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M
How To Flash Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M Firmware via Odin
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all the materials downloaded, move it to one folder.
- Extract the Samsung SM-G850M firmware flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install the Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M driver and make sure your computer detects the device.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M.
- Then go to Download Mode, press and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” together, you will see “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Volume Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If there is more than “AP” files, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flashing Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M will reboot the system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
- Flash Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M finally is done.
If booting more than 10 minutes or get bootloop, you should wipe reset manual through recovery. Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850M, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).