How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750H via Odin
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
With this flash file stock rom, android that has problems like bootloop or forgot password will be easy to overcome. If it happens to your Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750H, you can try this Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750H flash mode to solve it. The need to remember is after flashing Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750H is done, the data stored in the internal memory will be erased. So always backup the data first before execution flash file. Because this way will replace the damaged system files or errors become fresh or normal again.
With this Tutorial “How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750H Flash File via Odin“ you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750H Forgot Password
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750H Forget Pattern
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750H Bootloop
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750H Softbrick
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750H Touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750H Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750H Virus malware
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750H Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750H Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750H often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750H Flash File Stock Rom, Only for Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750H
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable, recommended to use original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows, recommended Win 7
- How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 Duos SM-G7508Q via Odin
- How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy E7 SM-E700M via Odin
- Use Filter Menu to select your Region (recommend use latest version).
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all materials downloaded, move it into one folder.
- Extract the Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750H flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install Samsung driver and make sure your device is detected by computer.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750H.
- Then go to Download Mode, with press caption and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” simultaneously, you will see “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When device is connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If inside the extracted folder there is a file other than “AP“, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flash Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750H.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750H will reboot system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
If booting more than 10 minutes, you should wipe manual through recovery, turn off your Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 SM-G750H, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).
Do With Your Own Risk