Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to flash Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8 Firmware? Using this flash method will overcome Samsung SM-N910W8 which is problematic like bootloop or hang and slow. Because this Samsung SM-N910W8 firmware flash file will replace the damaged system files to fresh again without error. Before flashing in try backup data stored in the internal memory first. Because this flash will delete the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this firmware Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8 stock ROM will feel as fresh as new.
With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8 via Odin can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8 Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8 Stuck at Logo
- Blank screen
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8 only vibrate
- Due to a malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8 Firmware Download
- Download flash file Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8 stock ROM firmware, Only for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable recommended using original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows recommended Win 7
- Stuck on FRP? Try this way How to Bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8
How To Flash Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8 Firmware via Odin
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all the materials downloaded, move it to one folder.
- Extract the Samsung Note 4 SM-N910W8 firmware flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8 driver and make sure your computer detects the device.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8.
- Then go to Download Mode, press and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” together, you will see “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Volume Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If there is more than “AP” files, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flashing Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8 will reboot the system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
- Flash Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8 finally is done.
If booting more than 10 minutes or get bootloop, you should wipe reset manual through recovery. Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910W8, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).