Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915R4 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to flash Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915R4 Firmware? To solve or fix the Samsung SM-N915R4 android problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this firmware Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915R4 flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Samsung SM-N915R4 problem with fresh or new. What needs to be remembered for flashing is to backup the important data stored in the internal memory. Because after flashing finished the data will be wipe and lost.
With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915R4 via Odin can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915R4 Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915R4 Stuck at Logo
- Blank screen
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915R4 only vibrate
- Due to a malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915R4 Firmware Download
- Download flash file Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915R4 stock ROM firmware, Only for Samsung SM-N915R4
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable recommended using original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows recommended Win 7
- Stuck on FRP? Try this way How to Bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915R4
How To Flash Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915R4 Firmware via Odin
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all the materials downloaded, move it to one folder.
- Extract the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915R4 flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915R4 driver and make sure your computer detects the device.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915R4.
- Then go to Download Mode, press and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” together, you will see “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Volume Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If there is more than “AP” files, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flashing Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915R4.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915R4 will reboot the system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
- Flash Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915R4 finally is done.
If booting more than 10 minutes or get bootloop, you should wipe reset manual through recovery. Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915R4, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).