How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy Note SM-P605S via Odin
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
This flash file stock rom tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Samsung Galaxy Note SM-P605S. As an example if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 SM-P605S software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because with this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced with new firmware file.
With this Tutorial “How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy Note SM-P605S Flash File via Odin“ you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Samsung Galaxy Note SM-P605S Forgot Password
- Samsung Galaxy Note SM-P605S Forget Pattern
- Samsung Galaxy Note SM-P605S Bootloop
- Samsung Galaxy Note SM-P605S Softbrick
- Samsung Galaxy Note SM-P605S Touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung Galaxy Note SM-P605S Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung Galaxy Note SM-P605S Virus malware
- Samsung Galaxy Note SM-P605S Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Samsung Galaxy Note SM-P605S Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Samsung Galaxy Note SM-P605S often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy Note SM-P605S Flash File Stock Rom. Only for Samsung Galaxy Note SM-P605S
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable, recommended to use original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows, recommended Win 7
- How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy Note SM-P605M via Odin
- How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy Note SM-P602 via Odin
- Use Filter Menu to select your Region (recommend use latest version).
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all materials downloaded, move it into one folder.
- Extract the Samsung Galaxy Note SM-P605S flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install Samsung driver and make sure your device is detected by computer.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note SM-P605S.
- Then go to Download Mode, with press caption and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” simultaneously, you will see “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When device is connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If inside the extracted folder there is a file other than “AP“, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flash Samsung Galaxy Note SM-P605S.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung Galaxy Note SM-P605S will reboot system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
If booting more than 10 minutes, you should wipe manual through recovery, turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note SM-P605S, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).
Do With Your Own Risk