Firmware Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A SM-G906K Flash File
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example it happened on your Samsung SM-G906K, you can try to flash with this file rom, to solve the problem. With a flawed Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A SM-G906K flash will come back to fresh and normal again. Because the firmware that has been replaced with stock rom fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory. Download official firmware Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A SM-G906K flash file stock rom via updato. Make sure your Samsung device is the same version with this firmware.
With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A SM-G906K via Odin can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A SM-G906K Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- low not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A SM-G906K often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools for Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A SM-G906K Flash File
- Download Firmware File Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A SM-G906K Stock Rom, Only for Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A SM-G906K
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable recommended using original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows recommended Win 7
How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A SM-G906K Flash File via Odin
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all the materials downloaded, move it to one folder.
- Extract the firmware Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A SM-G906K flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install the Samsung driver and make sure your device is detected by the computer.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A SM-G906K.
- Then go to Download Mode, with press caption and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” simultaneously, you will see “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When the device is connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If inside the extracted folder there is a file other than “AP“, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flashing Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A SM-G906K.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A SM-G906K will reboot the system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
- Finally, flash firmware Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A SM-G906K flash file via Odin is done.
If booting more than 10 minutes, you should wipe manual through recovery, turn off your Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A SM-G906K, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).
Do With Your Own Risk
- Download firmware SM-G906K