Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G9008W Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to flash Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G9008W Firmware? With this Samsung SM-G9008W flash file stock ROM, an android that has problems like bootloop or forgot password will be easy to overcome. If it happens to your Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G9008W, you can try this Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G9008W flash mode to solve it. The need to remember is after flashing Samsung SM-G9008W is done, the data stored in the internal memory will be erased. So always backup the data first before execution firmware Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G9008W flash file. Because this way will replace the damaged system files or errors become fresh or normal again.
With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G9008W via Odin can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G9008W Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G9008W Stuck at Logo
- Blank screen
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G9008W only vibrate
- Due to a malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G9008W Firmware Download
- Download flash file Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G9008W stock ROM firmware, Only for Samsung SM-G9008W
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable recommended using original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows recommended Win 7
- Stuck on FRP? Try this way How to Bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G9008W
How To Flash Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G9008W Firmware via Odin
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all the materials downloaded, move it to one folder.
- Extract the Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G9008W flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install the Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G9008W driver and make sure your computer detects the device.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G9008W.
- Then go to Download Mode, press and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” together, you will see “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Volume Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If there is more than “AP” files, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flashing Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G9008W.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G9008W will reboot the system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
- Flash Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G9008W finally is done.
If booting more than 10 minutes or get bootloop, you should wipe reset manual through recovery. Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G9008W, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).
Do With Your Own Risk
- Rom Stock Galaxy G9008w