Firmware Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900M Flash File
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Flash is one way to solve problems on Android. If the Samsung SM-G900M bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900M flash file to solve the problem. This flash file will replace the system that is corrupted with a fresh firmware Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900M stock rom. But data stored in internal memory will also be wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing Samsung SM-G900M. Make sure your device and this firmware flash file is the same version of Samsung.
With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900M via Odin can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900M Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- low not responsive / Hang
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900M often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools for Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900M Flash File
- Download Firmware File Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900M Stock Rom, Only for Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900M
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable recommended using original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows recommended Win 7
How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900M Flash File via Odin
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all the materials downloaded, move it to one folder.
- Extract the firmware Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900M flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install the Samsung driver and make sure your device is detected by the computer.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900M.
- Then go to Download Mode, with press caption and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” simultaneously, you will see “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When the device is connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If inside the extracted folder there is a file other than “AP“, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flashing Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900M.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900M will reboot the system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
- Finally, flash firmware Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900M flash file via Odin is done.
If booting more than 10 minutes, you should wipe manual through recovery, turn off your Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900M, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).