Firmware Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F
Flash is one way to solve problems on Android. If the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this flash file to solve the problem. This Samsung SM-G925F flash file will replace system files that are corrupted by viruses with fresh stock ROM firmware Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F, stored data in internal memory will also be erased or wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing Samsung SM-G925F. Download official firmware Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F via updato on the link below.
With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F via Odin can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F only vibrate
- Due to a malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Often restarts itself
- And other errors
Firmware Tools Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F
- Download firmware stock ROM Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F flash file, Only for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable recommended using original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows recommended Win 7
How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F via Odin
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all the materials downloaded, move it to one folder.
- Extract the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F driver and make sure your computer detects the device.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F.
- Then go to Download Mode, with press caption and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” simultaneously, you will see “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If there is more than “AP” files, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flashing Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F will reboot the system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
- Flash Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F finally is done.
If booting more than 10 minutes, you should wipe manual through recovery, turn off your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).