How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925T via Odin
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Using this method will overcome Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925T which is problematic like bootloop or hang and slow. Because this flash file will replace the damaged system files to fresh again without error. Before flashing in try backup data stored in the internal memory first. Because this flash will wipe the entire contents of data stored in the internal memory. With this stock rom firmware Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925T will feel as fresh as new.
With this Tutorial “How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925T Flash File via Odin” you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925T Forgot Password
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925T Forget Pattern
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925T Bootloop
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925T Softbrick
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925T Touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925T Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925T Virus malware
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925T Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925T Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925T often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925T Flash File Stock Rom, Only for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925T
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable, recommended to use original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows, recommended Win 7
- How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920T via Odin
- How To Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925R4 via Odin
- Use Filter Menu to select your Region (recommend use latest version).
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all materials downloaded, move it into one folder.
- Extract the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925T flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install Samsung driver and make sure your device is detected by computer.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925T.
- Then go to Download Mode, with press caption and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” simultaneously, you will see “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When device is connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If inside the extracted folder there is a file other than “AP“, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flash Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925T.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925T will reboot system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
If booting more than 10 minutes, you should wipe manual through recovery, turn off your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925T, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).
Do With Your Own Risk
- Samsung sm-g925t file for odin