How To Flash Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5018 via Odin
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Flash is a way to overcome various problems that occur on Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5018. Because by this flash file Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5018, which error like bootloop or malware virus can be overcome and return to normal without any constraints. Flashing is very useful to restore your troubled android. Because of how this flash will replace the Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5018 firmware problem with fresh stock rom without error. Don’t forget to install Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5018 driver first before flashing. Device will detect after driver installed correctly on your PC.
With this Tutorial “How To Flash Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5018 via Odin“ you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5018 Forgot Password
- Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5018 Forget Pattern
- Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5018 Bootloop
- Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5018 Softbrick
- Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5018 Touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5018 Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5018 Virus malware
- Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5018 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5018 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5018 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5018 Flash File Stock Rom. Only for Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5018
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable, recommended to use original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows, recommended Win 7
- Use Filter Menu to select your Region (recommend use latest version).
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all materials downloaded, move it into one folder.
- Extract the Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5018 flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install Samsung driver and make sure your device is detected by computer.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5018.
- Then go to Download Mode, with press caption and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” simultaneously, you will see “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When device is connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If inside the extracted folder there is a file other than “AP“, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flash Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5018.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5018 will reboot system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
If booting more than 10 minutes, you should wipe manual through recovery, turn off your Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro SM-C5018, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).
Do With Your Own Risk