How To Flash Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530G via Odin
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
This flash file stock rom tutorial is used to solve various problems that occur on Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530G. As an example if there is bootloop or hang because of the virus, you can try this flashing way to overcome the bootloop and other problems on Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530G software. The important thing to remember for this tutorial is to backup data stored in internal memory. Because with this flash will wipe the stored data and replaced with new firmware file. Download Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530G firmware on the middle post. Don’t forget to install the Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530G driver first before flash. When flash won’t start, you need to unlock the device. Visit link above this article and follow the step how to unlock Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530G.
With this Tutorial “How To Flash Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530G via Odin“ you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530G Forgot Password
- Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530G Forget Pattern
- Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530G Bootloop
- Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530G Softbrick
- Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530G Touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530G Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530G Virus malware
- Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530G Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530G Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530G often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530G Flash File Stock Rom. Only for Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530G
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable, recommended to use original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows, recommended Win 7
- How To Flash Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935W8 via Odin
- How To Flash Samsung Galaxy J4 SM-J400F via Odin
- Use Filter Menu to select your Region (recommend use latest version).
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all materials downloaded, move it into one folder.
- Extract the Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530G flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install Samsung driver and make sure your device is detected by computer.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530G.
- Then go to Download Mode, with press caption and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” simultaneously, you will see “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When device is connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If inside the extracted folder there is a file other than “AP“, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flash Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530G.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530G will reboot system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
If booting more than 10 minutes, you should wipe manual through recovery, turn off your Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530G, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).
Do With Your Own Risk
- how to flash samsung grand prime pro j5