How To Flash Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610M via Odin
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Flash is one way to tackle android the bootloop. For example, Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610M that the problem occurs or malware virus, you can try this flash file stock rom as a solution to resolve it. Keep in mind for this flashing, data stored in the internal memory will be lost erased. So try to backup data before flashing done.
With this Tutorial “How To Flash Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610M via Odin“ you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610M Forgot Password
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610M Forget Pattern
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610M Bootloop
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610M Softbrick
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610M Touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610M Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610M Virus malware
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610M Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610M Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610M often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610M Flash File Stock Rom. Only for Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610M
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable, recommended to use original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows, recommended Win 7
- How To Flash Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570M via Odin
- How To Flash Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730G via Odin
- Use Filter Menu to select your Region (recommend use latest version).
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all materials downloaded, move it into one folder.
- Extract the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610M flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install Samsung driver and make sure your device is detected by computer.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610M.
- Then go to Download Mode, with press caption and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” simultaneously, you will see “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When device is connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If inside the extracted folder there is a file other than “AP“, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flash Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610M.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610M will reboot system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
If booting more than 10 minutes, you should wipe manual through recovery, turn off your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610M, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).
Do With Your Own Risk
- g610m odin flash