How To Flash Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 via Odin
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example it happened on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900, you can try to flash with this file rom, to solve the problem. With a flawed Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 flash will come back to fresh and normal again. Because the firmware that has been replace with Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 Flash File stock rom fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory.
With this Tutorial “How To Flash Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 via Odin“ you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 Forgot Password
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 Forget Pattern
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 Bootloop
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 Softbrick
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 Touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 Virus malware
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 Flash File Stock Rom. Only for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable, recommended to use original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows, recommended Win 7
- How To Flash Samsung Galaxy J5 SM-J5008 via Odin
- How To Flash Samsung Galaxy Note Pro SM-P905F0 via Odin
- Use Filter Menu to select your Region (recommend use latest version).
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all materials downloaded, move it into one folder.
- Extract the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install Samsung driver and make sure your device is detected by computer.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900.
- Then go to Download Mode, with press caption and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” simultaneously, you will see “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When device is connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If inside the extracted folder there is a file other than “AP“, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flash Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 will reboot system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
If booting more than 10 minutes, you should wipe manual through recovery, turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).
Do With Your Own Risk
- flash note 3