How To Flash Samsung Galaxy Note Pro SM-P905 via Odin
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
To solve or fix the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro SM-P905 android problem like bootloop or hang, forget the pattern, you can try this flash file as a solution. Because in this way will replace the file system Samsung Galaxy Note Pro SM-P905 problem with fresh or new. Just remember before flashing is backup important in the internal memory. Because after flash finished, the data will be wipe and lost.
With this Tutorial “How To Flash Samsung Galaxy Note Pro SM-P905 via Odin“ you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Samsung Galaxy Note Pro SM-P905 Forgot Password
- Samsung Galaxy Note Pro SM-P905 Forget Pattern
- Samsung Galaxy Note Pro SM-P905 Bootloop
- Samsung Galaxy Note Pro SM-P905 Softbrick
- Samsung Galaxy Note Pro SM-P905 Touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung Galaxy Note Pro SM-P905 Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung Galaxy Note Pro SM-P905 Virus malware
- Samsung Galaxy Note Pro SM-P905 Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Samsung Galaxy Note Pro SM-P905 Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Samsung Galaxy Note Pro SM-P905 often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy Note Pro SM-P905 Flash File Stock Rom. Only for Samsung Galaxy Note Pro SM-P905
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable, recommended to use original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows, recommended Win 7
- Use Filter Menu to select your Region (recommend use latest version).
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all materials downloaded, move it into one folder.
- Extract the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro SM-P905 flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install Samsung driver and make sure your device is detected by computer.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note Pro SM-P905.
- Then go to Download Mode, with press caption and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” simultaneously, you will see “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When device is connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If inside the extracted folder there is a file other than “AP“, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flash Samsung Galaxy Note Pro SM-P905.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro SM-P905 will reboot system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
If booting more than 10 minutes, you should wipe manual through recovery, turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note Pro SM-P905, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).
Do With Your Own Risk