How To Flash Samsung Z2 SM-Z200Y via Odin
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Flash is one way to solve problems on android. If the Samsung bootloop is because of the malware virus, you can try this flash file to solve the problem. This will replace systems that are corrupted with fresh Samsung SM-Z200Y flash file stock rom firmware. But data stored in internal memory will also be a wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing Samsung. Make sure your Samsung SM-Z200Y firmware is the same as your device. Don’t forget to install the Samsung driver.
With this tutorial How To Flash Firmware Samsung Z2 SM-Z200Y via Odin can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Forget Pattern
- Samsung SM-Z200Y Bootloop
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Stuck at Logo
- Blank screen
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung only vibrate
- Due to a malware virus
- Unfortunately, messages has stopped
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Often restarts itself
- And other errors
Tools and Firmware Download
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable recommended using the original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows recommended Win 7
- Stuck on FRP? Try this way How to Bypass FRP on Samsung
- Download firmware Samsung Z2 SM-Z200Y
How To Flash Samsung Z2 SM-Z200Y Firmware via Odin
- Model type is very important, make sure it has been chosen correctly before download.
- After all the materials are downloaded, move them to one folder.
- Extract the Samsung SM-Z200Y flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install the Samsung driver and make sure your computer detects the device.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your device.
- Then go to Download Mode, press and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” together, you will see a “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Volume Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on the Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If there is more than “AP” files, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flashing.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, the device will reboot the system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
- Flash Samsung Z2 SM-Z200Y finally is done.
Read Also: Download Micromax A65 Flash File
If booting more than 10 minutes or get bootloop, you should wipe reset manual through recovery. Turn off your Samsung, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).
Do With Your Own Risk
- flashing software for Samsung z2
- how to flash a Samsung Z2
- how do i flash my samsung Z2
- how flash android on z2
- How to make frash for MODEL:SM-Z200Y without PC
- Samsung Z2 upgrade