How To Flash Samsung Z4 SM-Z400Y via Odin
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
Flash is a way to overcome various problems that occur on Samsung Z4 SM-Z400Y. Because by this flash file Samsung Z4 SM-Z400, which error like bootloop or malware virus can be overcome and return to normal without any constraints. Flashing is very useful to restore your troubled android. Because of how this flash will replace the Samsung Z4 SM-Z400Y firmware problem with fresh stock rom without error. Download Samsung Z4 SM-Z400Y firmware rom on the middle post. Don’t forget to install Samsung Z4 SM-Z400Y driver before flash.
With this Tutorial “How To Flash Samsung Z4 SM-Z400Y via Odin“ you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Samsung Z4 SM-Z400Y Forgot Password
- Samsung Z4 SM-Z400Y Forget Pattern
- Samsung Z4 SM-Z400Y Bootloop
- Samsung Z4 SM-Z400Y Softbrick
- Samsung Z4 SM-Z400Y Touch screen is not sensitive
- Samsung Z4 SM-Z400Y Slow not responsive / Hang
- Samsung Z4 SM-Z400Y Virus malware
- Samsung Z4 SM-Z400Y Unfortunately messages has stopped
- Samsung Z4 SM-Z400Y Unfortunately the app has stopped
- Samsung Z4 SM-Z400Y often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Download Firmware Samsung Z4 SM-Z400Y Flash File Stock Rom. Only for Samsung Z4 SM-Z400Y (sammobile, You need to login to download the firmware)
- Odin3 V3.12.5.zip
- Samsung Driver
- USB Cable, recommended to use original Samsung USB Cable
- PC / Laptop OS Windows, recommended Win 7
- Use Filter Menu to select your Region (recommend use latest version).
- Model type is very important, make sure it has chosen correctly before download.
- After all materials downloaded, move it into one folder.
- Extract the Samsung Z4 SM-Z400Y flash file with .zip and you should see the .md5 file.
- Install Samsung driver and make sure your device is detected by computer.
- Open and run Odin.
- Turn off your Samsung Z4 SM-Z400Y.
- Then go to Download Mode, with press caption and hold down “Volume Down + Home + Power” simultaneously, you will see “Warning” message, then you should quickly press Up.
- If it is already in download mode, check on Odin application whether it has been detected or not.
- When device is connected, check the status in the top left corner, “ID: COM, Added!” (If ID: COM does not appear, then there is a driver that has not been installed correctly).
- Then click the “AP” and locate the .md5 file earlier in the extracted folder. If inside the extracted folder there is a file other than “AP“, please input it according to its original name “BL“, “CP“, “CSC“.
- And make sure the settings should be the same as below (only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are checked).
- If everything is ready, click on “Start” to start flash Samsung Z4 SM-Z400Y.
- A successful flash sign will display the message “PASS!” in the upper left of the Odin application.
- After the message appears, Samsung Z4 SM-Z400Y will reboot system automatically and wait until entering the wizard menu.
- This boot process will take a little longer than usual, so just wait.
If booting more than 10 minutes, you should wipe manual through recovery, turn off your Samsung Z4 SM-Z400Y, go into recovery by pressing “Up Volume + Home + Power“, then choose wipe menu (cache, data, dalvik cache).
Do With Your Own Risk