Huawei Ascend G6-U10 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei Ascend G6-U10 Firmware via Recovery? Bootloop, hang, or error due to forgotten passwords can happen on your Huawei Ascend G6-U10. Lots of ways to overcome the problem, one of them is with the Huawei Ascend G6-U10 flash file. You can download this Huawei G6-U10 firmware via google drive, this firmware is stock ROM of Huawei G6-U10.
With this flashing method, the troubled Huawei Ascend G6-U10 will be back to normal, because it has been done flashing or replaced with a fresh Huawei G6-U10 firmware without error. Keep in mind is the internal memory on android Huawei G6-U10 will be a wipe, so do backup data before the flash starts.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei Ascend G6-U10 Firmware via Recovery Without PC, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei G6-U10 Forgot Password
- Huawei Ascend G6-U10 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei G6-U10 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei Ascend G6-U10 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei G6-U10 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei Ascend G6-U10 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Huawei Firmware Download
- Make sure your battery more than 80%.
- Backup data
- Download firmware Huawei Ascend G6-U10 MAA02004_Board_Android_4.3_EMUI_1.6.zip Stock ROM via Google Drive
How to Flash Huawei Ascend G6-U10 Firmware via Recovery
- First of all, download Huawei G6-U10 firmware, make sure your device is the same with this firmware.
- Extract Huawei Ascend G6-U10 flash file and you will see a folder with name dload.
- Open the folder and make sure you will see the file with the name UPDATE.APP.
- If all is done, move the dload folder to microSD, the folder should be outside another folder. For non-memory (only internal), just move the folder to internal memory also outside another folder.
- Now, turn off your Huawei G6-U10.
- Turn on your device to enter system update mode:
Hold Volume Up and Volume Down + Power Button.
NOTE: for several devices that are not working. You should find out how to enter the system update mode.
- Hold the button until entering the system update.
- Flash Huawei G6-U10 will run automatically.
- Flashing maybe will take 5-15 minutes.
- Wait until flash Huawei G6-U10 stock ROM finish.
- When a flash is done, Huawei G6-U10 will reboot automatically to the system menu.
- The first time booting will take a minute due to install the new file system. Just wait until entering wizard menus like input language, times set, and others.
- Finally, flash firmware Huawei Ascend G6-U10 done.
DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
- huawei g6-u00 flash file