Huawei Ascend G620S-L01 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei Ascend G620S-l01 Firmware? Flash is one way to tackle android the bootloop. For example, Huawei G620S-L01 that the problem occurs or malware virus, you can try this flash file stock rom as a solution to resolve it. You can download Huawei G620S-L01 firmware file via google drive from the link below.
Keep in mind for this flashing, data stored in the internal memory will be lost erased. So try to backup data before flashing Huawei Ascend G620S-L01.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei Ascend G620S-L01 Firmware via Huawei Multi-Tool Software, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei G620S-L01 Forgot Password
- Huawei G620S-L01 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei Ascend G620S-L01 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei Ascend G620S-L01 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei G620S-L01 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei G620S-L01 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Only used for Huawei Qualcomm chipset.
Tools and Huawei G620S-L01 Firmware
- Huawei Smartphone Multi-Tool Software and driver
- Android Qualcomm USB Driver
- PC / Laptop
- Unlock Bootloader (Optional, some user can flash with LOCKED Bootloader, unlock it when flash not working)
- USB cable
- Firmware (pick one)
Huawei Ascend G620S-L01 V100R001C00B246_Board_Software_General_Android_4.4.4_EMUI 2.3_05021PPB_HMT.zip via Google Drive
Huawei Ascend G620S-L01 V100R001C00B242SP02_Board_Software_General_Android_4.4.4_EMUI_2.3_HMT.zip via Google Drive
How to Flash Huawei Ascend G620S-L01 Firmware
- First of all, get the tools and install them. If you are already installed skip this step.
- Please read How to use Huawei Smartphone Multi-Tool Software for the full tutorial with image and video.
- Run Huawei Smartphone Multi-Tool Software, click on QPBLFBML01.exe.
- Click the Browse menu.
- Then navigate to the Huawei G620S-L01 firmware folder that has been downloaded.
- After that, select the file with the format like the example above, namely HDU9200MC00N015.xml. This is an example of a firmware name, every Huawei has a different name.
- Keep in mind, in the Huawei G620S-L01 firmware folder there is usually more than one XML file. So please choose the name that matches the device type when browsing the firmware earlier.
- Click Next for the next step.
- Now connect Huawei G620S-L01 to PC with USB cable data and make sure you are in Fastboot Mode or Download Mode.
– To enter Fastboot Mode, press Volume Down + Power wait until show Android robot.
– If Fastboot Mode not working, try to enter Download Mode, press Volume Atas + Volume Bawah and connect your device to PC. Hold the buttons until enter Download Update, then go for next step 9. You can check this video to enter Download Mode.
- Click Scan&Download and wait for flashing Huawei G620S-L01.
- Wait for the device to connect to PC and flash will start automatically.
- After 100% and finished, disconnect the Huawei G620S-L01 and try to reboot to system.
- Finally, flash Huawei Ascend G620S-L01 firmware via HMT is done.
Read Also: Flash Huawei G620S-L03 Firmware
- Usually, when opening HMT for the first time, a choice of modes will appear. Please select the Manufacture or R&D mode. For cases that fail flash, try the way from one of the XDA members.
- When clicking the Browse firmware menu on some PCs sometimes it asks to enter the HMT password. Just leave it blank and click Set.