Huawei Ascend G730-U30 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei Ascend G730-U30 Firmware via Huawei Multi-Tool? Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example it happened on your Huawei G730-U30, you can try to flash with this firmware file rom, to solve the problem. With a flawed Huawei G730-U30 flash will come back to fresh and normal again.
Because the firmware that has been replaced with Huawei G730-U30 firmware stock rom fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei Ascend G730-U30 Firmware via Huawei Multi-Tool Software, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei G730-U30 Forgot Password
- Huawei Ascend G730-U30 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei G730-U30 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei G730-U30 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei Ascend G730-U30 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei G730-U30 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Only used for Huawei Qualcomm chipset.
Tools and Huawei G730-U30 Firmware
- Huawei Smartphone Multi-Tool Software and driver
- Android Qualcomm USB Driver
- PC / Laptop
- Unlock Bootloader (Optional, some user can flash with LOCKED Bootloader, unlock it when flash not working)
- USB cable
- Firmware Huawei G730-U30 M01006_Board_HMT.zip via Google Drive
How to Flash Huawei Ascend G730-U30 Firmware
- First of all, get the tools and install them. If you are already installed skip this step.
- Please read How to use Huawei Smartphone Multi-Tool Software for the full tutorial with image and video.
- Run Huawei Smartphone Multi-Tool Software, click on QPBLFBML01.exe.
- Click the Browse menu.
- Then navigate to the Huawei Ascend G730-U30 firmware folder that has been downloaded.
- After that, select the file with the format like the example above, namely HDU9200MC00N015.xml. This is an example of a firmware name, every Huawei has a different name.
- Keep in mind, in the Huawei G730-U30 firmware folder there is usually more than one XML file. So please choose the name that matches the device type when browsing the firmware earlier.
- Click Next for the next step.
- Now connect Huawei Ascend G730-U30 to PC with USB cable data and make sure you are in Fastboot Mode or Download Mode.
– To enter Fastboot Mode, press Volume Down + Power wait until show Android robot.
– If Fastboot Mode not working, try to enter Download Mode, press Volume Atas + Volume Bawah and connect your device to PC. Hold the buttons until enter Download Update, then go for next step 9. You can check this video to enter Download Mode.
- Click Scan&Download and wait for flashing Huawei Ascend G730-U30.
- Wait for the device to connect to PC and flash will start automatically.
- After 100% and finished, disconnect the Huawei G730-U30 and try to reboot to system.
- Finally, flash Huawei G730-U30 firmware via HMT is done.
Read Also: Flash Huawei G620-L75 Firmware
- Usually, when opening HMT for the first time, a choice of modes will appear. Please select the Manufacture or R&D mode. For cases that fail flash, try the way from one of the XDA members.
- When clicking the Browse firmware menu on some PCs sometimes it asks to enter the HMT password. Just leave it blank and click Set.
Do With Your Own Risk
- huawei g730 u30 flash tool firmware