Huawei Ascend Mate 2 MT2-L02 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei Ascend Mate 2 MT2-L02 Firmware via Multi-Tool? Flash is one way to solve problems on android. If the Huawei MT2-L02 bootloop because of the malware virus, you can try this flash file to solve the problem. This will replace the system that is corrupted with fresh Huawei Ascend MT2-L02 firmware flash file stock ROM. But the data stored in internal memory will also be a wipe after flashing. So do backups before flashing Huawei Ascend Mate 2. Before downloading this firmware, make sure your device is the same with this Huawei MT2-L02 firmware.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei Ascend Mate 2 MT2-L02 Firmware via Huawei Multi-Tool Software, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Huawei Ascend Mate 2 MT2-L02 Forgot Password
- Huawei MT2-L02 Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Huawei Ascend MT2-L02 Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Huawei Mate 2 MT2-L02 hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei MT2-L02 often restarts itself
- And other errors
Only used for Huawei Qualcomm chipset.
Tools and Huawei Ascend Mate 2 MT2-L02 Firmware
- Huawei Smartphone Multi-Tool Software and driver
- Android Qualcomm USB Driver
- PC / Laptop
- Unlock Bootloader (Optional, some user can flash with LOCKED Bootloader, unlock it when flash not working)
- USB cable
- Firmware Huawei Ascend Mate 2 MT2-L02 M01C034_Board_Software_General_Android_4.2_EMUI_2.0_05021JUC_HMT.zip via Google Drive
How to Flash Huawei Ascend Mate 2 MT2-L02 Firmware
- First of all, get the tools and install them. If you are already installed skip this step.
- Please read How to use Huawei Smartphone Multi-Tool Software for the full tutorial with image and video.
- Run Huawei Smartphone Multi-Tool Software, click on QPBLFBML01.exe.
- Click the Browse menu.
- Then navigate to the Huawei MT2-L02 firmware folder that has been downloaded.
- After that, select the file with the format like the example above, namely HDU9200MC00N015.xml. This is an example of a firmware name, every Huawei has a different name.
- Keep in mind, in the Huawei MT2-L02 firmware folder there is usually more than one XML file. So please choose the name that matches the device type when browsing the firmware earlier.
- Click Next for the next step.
- Now connect Huawei Ascend Mate 2 to PC with USB cable data and make sure you are in Fastboot Mode or Download Mode.
– To enter Fastboot Mode, press Volume Down + Power wait until show Android robot.
– If Fastboot Mode not working, try to enter Download Mode, press Volume Atas + Volume Bawah and connect your device to PC. Hold the buttons until enter Download Update, then go for next step 9. You can check this video to enter Download Mode.
- Click Scan&Download and wait for flashing Huawei Mate 2 MT2-L02.
- Wait for the device to connect to PC and flash will start automatically.
- After 100% and finished, disconnect the Huawei Ascend MT2-L02 and try to reboot to system.
- Finally, flash Huawei Ascend Mate 2 MT2-L02 firmware via HMT is done.
Read Also: Flash Huawei MT7-TL10 Firmware
- Usually, when opening HMT for the first time, a choice of modes will appear. Please select the Manufacture or R&D mode. For cases that fail flash, try the way from one of the XDA members.
- When clicking the Browse firmware menu on some PCs sometimes it asks to enter the HMT password. Just leave it blank and click Set.