Huawei Ascend Mate MT1-U06 Firmware
Unlock First, When flash failed Click Here
How to Flash Huawei Ascend Mate MT1-U06 Firmware via Recovery (Dload Flash File)? Almost every android would be a problem like bootloop, hang, and slow response. And for example, it happened on your Huawei6, you can try to flash with this firmware file ROM, to solve the problem. With a flawed Huawei, the device will come back to fresh and normal again.Because the firmware that has been replaced with Huawei MT1-U06 flash file stock ROM fresh without error. All you need to know is to backup the data in internal memory. Because this flash will wipe all data in the memory.
With this Tutorial How to Flash Huawei Ascend Mate MT1-U06 Firmware via Recovery Without PC, you can also solve other error problems, such as:
- Forgot Password
- Stuck on Logo
- Forget Pattern
- Huawei MT1-U06 Bootloop
- Soft Brick
- Blank Screen
- The touch screen is not sensitive
- Slow not responsive / Hang
- Hang on Logo
- Virus malware
- Unfortunately, the app has stopped
- Huawei often restarts itself
- And other errors
- Make sure your battery is more than 80%.
- Backup data
- Download stock ROM Huawei Ascend Mate MT1-U06 Firmware
Read Also: Huawei G630-U251 Firmware
How to Flash Huawei Ascend Mate MT1-U06 Firmware via Recovery Without PC
- First of all, download firmware, make sure your device is the same as this firmware.
- Extract the Huawei flash file and you will see a folder with the name dload.
- Open the folder and make sure you will see the file with the name UPDATE.APP.
- If all is done, move the dload folder to microSD, the folder should be outside another folder. For non-memory (only internal), just move the folder to internal memory also outside another folder.
- Now, turn off your device.
- Turn on your device to enter system update mode:
Hold Volume Up and Volume Down + Power Button.
NOTE: for several devices that are not working. You should find out how to enter the system update mode.
- Hold the button until entering the system update.
- Flash will run automatically.
- Flashing maybe will take 5-15 minutes.
- Wait till flash finish.
- When a flash is done, Huawei will reboot automatically to the system menu.
- The first time booting will take a minute due to install the new file system. Just wait until entering wizard menus like input language, times set, and others.
- Finally, flash firmware Huawei Ascend MT1-U06 is done.